Click here to register!
ABOUT THE RACE
Train like you've never won, Race like you've never lost. Oxfitt creates race experience for runners like you to cross the line with dignity. For the 3rd edition of Oxfitt Run, we step up to challenge our runners with the longest distance we ever had - 32km. Enough of excuses , Get Out & Play with Oxfitt Run II.
5 HRS 30 MINS
3 HRS 30 MINS
2 HRS 30MINS
PAID SHUTTLE BUS SERVICE
Shuttle bus service to East Coast Park, Angsana Green will be provided at selected MRT stations on the event day, 3 Nov 2019, at $7 per ticket. The purchase of the tickets will be available till 2nd Nov 2019, 23.59Hrs or when tickets are sold out.
Pioneer MRT - 3AM
Boon Lay MRT - 3:05AM
Lake Side MRT - 3:10AM
Chinese Garden MRT - 3:15AM
Yew Tee MRT - 3:05AM
Choa Chu Kang MRT - 3:10AM
Bukit Panjang Plaza - 3:15AM
Punggol MRT - 3:10AM
Seng Kang MRT - 3:15AM
Buangkok MRT - 3:20AM
Pasir Ris MRT - 3:20AM
Tampines MRT - 3:25AM
Simei MRT - 3:30AM
Terms & Conditions:
- Shuttle Bus Ticket is non-refundable and non-transferable
- There will be strictly no refunds of any missed trips
- All Shuttle Buses will leave at the specified time, and will not wait for late passengers
- Shuttle Bus users must have pre-purchased their shuttle bus ticket, and show this on a smart phone to board
- Please wait at designated pick-up point 15 minutes before scheduled departure time
Marshling MRT - 3:00AM
Woodlands MRT - 3:05AM
Admiralty MRT - 3:10AM
Sebawang MRT - 3:05AM
Yishun MRT - 3:10AM
Khatib MRT - 3:15AM
Yio Chu Kang MRT - 3:10AM
Ang Mo Kio MRT - 3:15AM
Bishan MRT - 3:20AM
Bukit Gombak MRT - 3:05AM
Bukit Batok MRT - 3:10AM
Clementi MRT - 3:15AM
Buona Vista MRT - 3:25AM
PURCHASE TICKET HERE!
RACE CATEGORIES & FEES
- 32KM & 18KM: Participants must be aged 18 years and above as of race day.
- 10KM: Participants must be aged 14 years and above as at race day.
- Loyalty rates available for past participants of Oxfitt Run 2018 and 2019 (21KM).
Group registration is available for sign ups of 20 participants or more. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more information.
Running singlet | 32KM & 18KM Finisher Tee | Finisher medal | Running socks
No exchanges will be allowed during the Race Entry Pack Collection and Race Day. Please note that the Organiser reserves the right to make any prior changes without informing participants.
Receive a personalised medal after the run when you register before 8 October 2019, 2359hrs!*
Terms & Conditions:
- Participants have to be successfully registered before 8 October 2019, 2359hrs to be entitled to a personalised medal. Registrations after 8 October 2019, 2359hrs will receive a non-personalised medal.
- Name entered in the “Name on BIB and Finisher Medal” field during registration will be engraved on the medal. Please ensure that you have entered the correct name. The Organiser will not be responsible for any names entered incorrectly.
- If you have entered the wrong name, please email email@example.com with your details by 8 October 2019, 2359hrs.
- Name on the finisher medal is limited to 16 characters (only alphanumeric and spacings are allowed).
- All Measurements are in INCHES
- Actual size may have +/- 1 cm variation from size chart.
- All Measurements are in INCHES
- Actual size may have +/- 1cm variation from size chart
4.5 - 6.5
7.0 - 9.0
9.5 - 12
6.0 - 8.0
8.5 - 10.5
11.0 - 13.0
* In the table above denotes value of sponsored prizes which includes a trophy and an Oxfitt Duffle Bag.
- Top 3 prizes are based on gun time.
TOP 10 FINISHERS (MEN & WOMEN)
Will get an exclusive Oxfitt Duffle Bag (worth $69).
Top 10 finishers are based on nett time. Winners will be announced on our official website, within 3 working days.
RACE ENTRY PACK COLLECTION
Date: 19 & 20 October 2019
Time: 11am to 7pm
Venue: Velocity @ Novena, Wing Atrium (beside New Balance)
238 Thomson Rd, Singapore 307683
It is mandatory for all OXFITT RUN II 2019 participants to collect their Race Entry Packs within the dates stated above.
Participants will need to bring along a photo ID (NRIC / FIN / Driver’s Licence / Passport) and your soft/hard copy of confirmation slip for verification purposes. The Organiser reserves the right to refuse participants without the required documents from collecting their entry packs.
For Participants Who Are Unable To Collect In Person:
If you are unable to collect your entitlements in person during the assigned collection days, you may authorise someone to collect it for you. Your representative will need to produce the following documents in order to collect on your behalf:
- A copy of the participant's identification card and confirmation slip for verification.
You may also collect your race pack on the race day, at least 30 minutes before your flag off time.
For Foreign Participants:
Travelling from overseas for the event? We recommend that you authorize someone to collect it for you at the stipulated dates above. Otherwise you may collect it at the event site on race day.
EXCLUSIVE SPONSOR DEALS
Present the pre-purchase reciept(s) during OXFITT RUN II 2019 REPC from 19 Oct - 20 Oct to collect!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
You will receive an email confirmation slip upon successful registration. Registered participants can also retrieve their confirmation slip here.
Participants who withdraw from the run before 2359 hrs on 30th September 2019 will enjoy a 50% refund of the paid registration fees. Refund will be made via cheque. Withdrawal notifications must be in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. Telephone and verbal notifications will not be accepted. Withdrawal after 30th September 2019 will not be accepted and no refund of registration fees paid
Yes. You can make changes to your particulars by sending an email to email@example.com. An administrative fee of $15 shall apply.
No. All event registrations are strictly non-transferable.
Yes. All fees are inclusive of GST.
It will be held on Sunday, 3 Novemeber 2019 from 4.30am to 11.30am.
The run will be held at East Coast Park, Angsana Green.
There are 3 categories:
- 10KM Competitive
- 18KM Competitive
- 32KM Competitive
Yes, your registered full name will be printed on the bib if you register before the closing date.
No. Finisher medals will only be given to participants who complete the run.
10KM – 2 Hours 30 Minutes 18KM – 3 Hours 30 Minutes 32KM – 5 Hours 30 Minutes
Yes, there is a baggage deposit tent. While baggage deposit services are provided on the race day, the Organiser will not be held responsible for any loss and/or damage, personal or otherwise, to the belongings and items deposited. The Organiser also reserves the right to check any item or baggage deposited.
No. Pets are strictly not allowed.
Yes. Photography and/or videography will be taken during the event for news and publicity purposes by the official photographer and/or videographer, and may be used for print and on online/electronic platforms of Oxfitt Run and/or Pink Apple. Pink Apple owns all rights to the photographs and video recordings. If you do not wish to have any photographs or video recordings taken of you, please inform the Organiser at the event site.
Please approach the nearest first aiders deployed along the route. Participants who require immediate medical attention may alert the route marshals.
SPONSORS & PARTNERS
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. © 2019 OXFITT.